Design for sensitive skin, remove hair quickly while producing minimal discomfort.
- Aloe Vera is widely known for its healing properties
- It protects the skin from irritation
- Soothes and restores skins moisture
- Ideal for normal to sensitive skin
- Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place container into warmer.
- Heat wax until liquefied.
- Cleanse area to be epilated.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Do not reapply wax to epilated area.
- Apply revitalizing lotion to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
After the zinc oxide wax that I tried, this wax was a lot better. This wax actually goes on a lot better and it doesnt go on chunky, it spreads out quite nicely for a large area. It does leave your sk… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.
Satin Smooth Professional Mini Wax Warmer heats all standard 14-16 oz wax cans. Thermostatically controlled heating mechanism maintain proper waxing temperature throughout the day.New Price:
A very delicate, creamy depilatory wax. Created to work well on short, coarse, stubborn hair and normal to very sensitive skin.New Price:
This waxing accessory kit includes 20 large strips, 10 small strips, 4 large applicators, 3 small applicators, and 3 petite applicators.
Old Price: $7.99New Price:Ships on Jun 02, 2013