Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG 20, Stearate,Phenacetin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Emulsifying Wax NF, Ammonium Hydroxide,Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
A safe, easy-to-use bleaching cream that gently lightens unwanted face, arm and leg hair. Includes 1.5 oz (42 grams) Bleaching Cream and 1 oz (28 grams) Cream Activator.
- Used as directed, clinically tested GiGi-Bleach bleaches facial, arm and leg hair to an almost invisible skin tone shade.
- This package consists of a bleaching cream and a cream activator.
- When mixed in the prescribed proportions and applied according to direction, the blended product will gradually lighten facial, arm and leg hair to a more natural skin tone shade.
- GiGi-Bleaching Cream comes complete with a plastic mixing tray and plastic spatula for easy to use application.
Read all instructions before starting. Always test first!
Each time you use this product, always do a patch test to determine if you are, or have become, allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients. Using a small amount of product follow the directions described as below. Apply just enough product to cover an area the size of a dime on your inner arm. After 10minutes, rinse off with cold water. Wait 24 hours. If no redness, irritation or eruptions occur, proceed as directed on a larger area.
- Wash area to be bleached with soap and cold water. Pat dry.
- Open tube #1 and squeeze ribbon of cream only half way around the mixing tray. (The short sides of the mixing tray are exactly one half as wide as the long sides). Close cap quickly.
- Open tube #2 and squeeze ribbon of cream only half way around the mixing tray. (The short sides of the mixing tray are exactly one half as wide as the long sides). Close cap quickly.
- Use plastic spatula to thoroughly blend the two creams.
- Apply mixture with spatula, completely covering hair to lightened.
- Leave mixture on hair for 10 minutes.
- If you find hair has not been sufficiently lightened, re-apply remaining mixture and leave on for 5 minutes.
- Remove cream from hair and skin with a cold water rinse. Pat dry.
- Throw out any mixture remaining in tray. Wash tray and spatula and keep for future use. Store tightly capped tubes in a cool place.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I think that the Bleaching cream works very well. But it leaves a little a blond color that can sometimes be noticible. But it is good becasue it makes the hair blond and does not burn bad when its on… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
hi Im desperate im in 4th month of pregnancy and my tummy hair comes darker then it used to be. im wondering if i can use this product even during pregnancy. thanks Read More
Was this post helpful?
Watch your hair problems do a fast-fade with this new, gentle, easy bleach.New Price: