IngredientsCreme Bleach: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Creme Activator: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Emulsifying Wax, NF, Ammonium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil, Sodium Carbonate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Watch your hair problems do a fast-fade with this new, gentle, easy bleach. Created by Andrea, to keep you looking a little sexier, a lot more feminine-up close, where it counts. This package includes Creme Bleach 1.5 oz (40 grams) and Creme Activator 1 oz (25 grams).
Read instructions thoroughly before starting.
- Gently wash face with soap and cool water. Dry thoroughly.
- Squeeze 2 1/2 inch strip of Creme Bleach into mixing cup. Measure by squeezing the creme in a full circle once around the inside of the bottom rim of mixing cup. Cap tube tightly immediately.
- Squeeze Creme Activator into the same mixing cup making a semicircle on top of the Bleaching Creme in the cup. This gives the required proportion of 2 parts Bleach to 1 part activator.
- With spatula, blend the two cremes thoroughly with rapid strokes.
- Using the spatula, apply mixture on area to be lightened. Make sure all hair is completely covered. Do not rub in.
- Bleaching time varies with each individual. Wait 10 minutes. Wash off small area with cool water to see if desired result is achieved. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, apply additional mixture to area tested. Wait 5 more minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with cool water. Pat dry.
- Throw away unused mixture.
- Clean mixing cup and spatula in water. Cap tubes tightly. Store in cool, dry place.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.