Deionized Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Carboxylate, Minoxidil, PEG-23M, Azelaic Acid Ramification, Apply Polyphenol, Propylene Glycol, Biotin, Serenoa Repens, Lysine, Apigenin, Retinol, Adenosine, Vitamin B-1, Oleanolic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Trideceth-12, CI 42090/Blue 1, DMDMH.
FeaturesWho needs Polaris NR-07?
- Men and women with hair loss at the vertex (crown) of the scalp.
- Men and women with hair loss at the frontal hairline.
5% Minoxidil Restores Vertex of Scalp
- Polaris NR-07 applies concentrated 5% minoxidil to retain and regrow hair on the vertex.
- Minoxidil works by extending the anagen (growth) phase of hair follicles.
- Minoxidil may also increase follicle size and dilate blood vessels.
- Thousands of volunteers in hundreds of studies have proven minoxidils effectiveness.
More than Minoxidil Alone
- Polaris NR-07 regrows hair on the entire head - both vertex (crown) and hairline.
- Polaris NR-07 contains both 5% minoxidil and 0.5% apply polyphenol, plus auxillary agents to help them work at maximum effectiveness.
- APPLE POLYPHENOL RESTORES HAIRLINE
- Polaris NR-07 contains apple polyphenol to work at the frontal hairline.
- Apply polyphenol conveys free-radical scavenging activity, antioxidative properties, antifungal effects, and anti-allergic activity.
Auxillary Agents Boost Effectiveness
- Polaris NR-07 adds numerous compounds to potentiate minoxidil and apple polyphenol.
- Adenosine mediates minoxidil and stimulates vascular endothelial growth factor.
- Retinol improves absorption of minoxidil.
- Azelaic acid, oleanolic acid, and Serenoa repens inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, thus curtailing the dihydrotestosterone that contributes to hair loss.
- Biotin, essential for hair and skin growth, also improves the metabolism of sebum.
- Lipospheres deployed in Polaris NR-07 deliver maximum effectiveness, so users retain and regrow more hair.
- Premium Polaris NR-07 incorporates next-generation Liposphere technology to achieve optimal absorption of active ingredients.
- Liposphere technology - an advanced lamellar lipid bilayer delivery system - encapsulates compounds in a matrix similar to natural skin.
- Vectored by Lipospheres, the active substances permeates the stratum corneum to merge with deeper layers of skin, instead of merely dissipating at the surface.
- Lipospheres release payload gradually over time for maximum effect.
- Lipospheres strengthen the scalps protective lipid barrier function, showing transdermal water loss and minimizing irritation.
- Liposphere technology allows Polaris NR-07 to use less alcohol and propylene glycol, which could irritate the scalp.
Apply 10 sprays and massage evenly into the scalp. Do not rinse. NR-07 should be applied 2 times per day without skipping applications.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.