Acrylic Acid Polymer (Carbomer 1342), Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cocamide MEA, FD & C Blue #1, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Quaternium-15, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water
Nizoral A-D shampoo offers non-prescription strength to control flaking, scaling, and itching associated with dandruff.
- Kills the fungus that causes dandruff
- Patented ingredient, Ketoconazole, binds to natural protein of hair to continue working between shampoos
- Offers a rich, fresh-smelling lather that rinses clean
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Wet hair thoroughly and apply shampoo. Generously lather, rinse thoroughly, and repeat. Use every 3-4 days for up to 8 weeks or as directed by a doctor. Then use only as needed to control dandruff.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.