NeoLight Laser Hair Brush
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. For hair loss treatment, we also recommend Nioxin System 1 starter kit How does the NeoLight Laser Brush work? Light therapy or phototherapy is the application of light energy to the skin/scalp for therapeutic benefits. It is a natural photobiochemical reaction similar to the process of plant photosynethsis. Laser and LED (Light Emitting Diodes) are commonly used light sources.
Low Level Lasers "energize" the scalp tissue since light is a form of energy. For example, laser light on scalp and hair follicles provides high levels of light which are used by the cells in the scalp and hair to assist in the normal chemical processes performed by those cells. The scientific term for this is photobiostimulation. laser light penetrates into soft tissue and increases the action of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a molecule that is a major carrier of energy from one reaction site to another in all living cells. By doing so, laser light increases the energy available to cells so they take in nutrients faster and get rid of waste products.
LED emits near-infrared light with wide wavelength range, NASAs space program (see studies below) has proven that LED light promotes wound healing and human tissue growth. The energy delivered by the LED light enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells.
NeoLight is the first therapeutic device on the market to use dual technologies, combining both laser and LED in one unit. With a total of 17 light beams, NeoLight covers more area on your scalp than any other similar device on the market. The NeoLight laser and LED comply with USA laser product safety standards. There are no reported side effects to the therapy which is painless, non-toxic and complements other treatments.
By using the NeoLight 10-15 minutes per use, it should easily last a lifetime. Compare the one-time cost of a NeoLight to ongoing costs for other hair treatments and you will see how the NeoLight is much more cost effective over the years. Hair loss treatment typically cost $80 per month and can add up to tens of thousands of dollars over just a few years.
SKU: 001473 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Dual Technology: Low Level Laser Therapy + LED Stimulating Therapy
- Greater scalp coverage with a total of 17 light beams
- Closer contact with hair follicles thanks to transparent laser housing.
- Laser and LED wavelength 660 nm
- Cordless convenience
- Warranty: 3 years
Just brush your hair slowly over your scalp for 10-15 minutes, three times a week. The NeoLight is cordless, you can use it while watching TV or use it anywhere anytime.
Install Two "AA" batteries (included). Turn on the NeoLight by pressing the "ON/OFF" button. Laser light will come on. Do not stare directly at the laser light. Comb your hair with NeoLight for 10 to 15 minutes. Move the NeoLight slowly against the direction of the hair growth - front to back and bottom to top. As shown in diagram 1 and 2. After treatment, turn off the device. Use NeoLight on a clean head after washing. Your hair must be dry or towel dried. The NeoLight should be used before applying any other topical treatments, gels, sprays or other styling products.Scientific Research on the benefits of LED (Light-Emitting Diode) light
1. The NASA Light-Emitting Diode Medical Program - Progress in Space Flight and Terrestrial Applications. by H. Whelan, J. Houle, N. Whelan, D. Donohoe, etc.
2. An open study to determine the efficacy of blue light in the treatment of mild to moderate acne: preliminary data. by C.A. Morton, R.D. Scholefield, C. Whitehurst, J. Birch.3. LEDs Illuminate the Future of Light-Based Skin Renewal. by American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
4. Laser photostimulation of collagen production in healing rabbit achilles tendons. by G. K., Reddy, L. Stehno-Bittel, C.S. Enwemeka5. The Photobiological Basis of Low Level Laser Radiation Therapy. by K.C. Smith
6. Phototherapy with blue (415nm) and red (660nm) light in the treatment of acne vulgaris. by P. Papageorgiou, A. Katsambas, A. Chu7. Light-Emmiting Diode-Based Therapy. by W. Abramovits, P. Arrazola, A. Gupta
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.