Klorane Vinegar Shine Rinse with Chamomile
- Smooths scales and purifies the scalp by getting rid of impurities
- Brightens hair instantly and makes detangling easy
- Apply as a final step after using shampoo and conditioner.
- To use undiluted, pour a small amount over hair.
- To use diluted, take two capfuls and add it to a bottle of water for a final rinse.
- Rinse out with cool water.
- About the brand
The secret weapon of in-the-know French girls! Traditionally uses as a recipe for radiance, the vinegar shine rinse is a must for that indispensable burst of shine that brightens hair instantly and makes detangling easy. Thanks to its acidic pH it smooths hair scales and purifies the scalp by getting rid of impurities and neutralizing hair water. Suitable for naturally blond hair, highlighted hair, color-treated and bleached hair.
Paraben-free – Silicone – free – Dermatologist tested
Based in France, Klorane uses the "power of plants" to create gentle, effective beauty remedies for your skin and hair. This collection is best known for the Wild Cornflower Eye Makeup Remover and the Allure Best of Beauty award winning Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo.
You May Also Like
#detox / #lavender oil
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse gently removes impurities from hair.New Price:
#clarifying / #shine
Leave-in hair finish lotion for normal to dry hair. Hydrates, protects, and adds shine to normal to dry hair types and natural or color-treated hair.New Price:
A leave-in brightening lotion enriched with fruit vinegar for natural or color-treated hair.New Price: