IngredientsWater, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, PVP/VA Copolymer, Polyvinyl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Potassium Sorbate, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride. Fragrance: Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol. Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16, Basic Red 76, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Brown 17, Acid Violet 43, Triethanolamine. May Contain (+/-): Yellow 8, Red 4, Green 8.
ColorMark actually bonds to the hair, blending seamlessly with permanent hair color for a totally natural look. (Unlike hair mascaras, crayons, gels and powders, which dull the hair and flake off.) ColorMark's patented formula uses uses certified hair colors, but without harsh chemicals. No ammonia or peroxide, it's gentle on your hair.
- ColorMark is a color support system that blends perfectly with permanent hair color to cover gray roots between hair colorings.
- ColorMark dries in less than a minute for a perfect, instant cover up.
- Easy to apply, using the soft-tip applicator.
- ColorMark is the only instant touch up for gray roots that is brushable, giving the hair a totally natural look and feel.
- ColorMark won't flake or rub off, even after brushing.
- Stays until shampooed out.
- Business meeting or travel, and you can't get to the salon? On vacation and your roots are showing? Whatever the emergency, ColorMark will cover your gray roots instantly, so your hair is always perfect.
- ColoMark's 8 shades are formulated to blend with the best-selling permanent hair colors.
- ColorMark uses certified hair colors, but with no harsh chemicals.
- The multi-patented formula makes ColorMark unique among hair color products.
- If you are between shades, choose the lighter color.
Apply to dry hair. At the part, use light, short strokes. At temples and hairline, slide the ColorMark comb under the hair, as close to the scalp as possible, then apply the product. The comb acts as a skin shield when applying ColorMark around the hairline and temple area.
- Rich Black: Pure black. For level 1-2 hair color.
- Dark Brown: Very dark brown, black/brown. For level 3-4 hair color.
- Medium Brown: Medium brown with a subtle red highlight. For level 5 hair color.
- Light Brown: Rich light brown. For level 6 hair color. (For very light brown hair, use Ash Blonde).
- Ash Blonde: Medium ash blonde. For level 6-7 hair color.
- Golden Blonde: Medium golden blonde. For level 6-7 hair color.
- Light Auburn: Light red with auburn highlights. For level 6-7 hair color.
- Dark Auburn: Deep red with auburn highlights. For level 4-5 hair color.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Although it's fairly pricy, it's the solution for gray roots. The color stays, and it really covers gray. I part my hair several times and gently coat the roots allowing it to try as I move … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Hi, my hair is colored and highlighted. The base is not ash but warmer;;;and I believe its either a 5/6 or 6/7, possibly medium brown ,but a tad darker. which of the color marker choices is correct for me to order??? Please help! Thanks!!! Read More
Was this post helpful?