Hair color powdering is a centuries-old technique that Bumble and bumble session stylist Laurent Phillippon made modern with their multi-purposes sprays. Gives roots a quick color touch up while dry cleaning hair.
- Provides styling ease and dry cleansing
- Tinting for white, silver, platinum, ash and champagne blondes
- Ideal for oily (or less than clean) hair
- Great for styling fine hair and root touch-ups
- Use to create instant fullness, enhance color, blend roots and add grip (when pinning up)
Use on dry hair. Hair Powder requires a slightly oily surface to adhere to (we recommend a light application of Bumble and bumble Styling Wax as a base if hair is clean); section dry hair at the scalp; hold can 10-12 inches away from hair and spray thoroughly, being sure to penetrate all layers (if an overall effect is desired); let dry; shake out excess with fingers and style.
Important note: Be sure to protect clothing, bath and bed linens during use (spots can be easily removed with a mild soap and water).
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.