Colorant: Aqua, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol, Sodium Sulfite, Polyquaternium 22, Myristyl Alcohol, Toluene 2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Potassium Oleate, Resorcinol, C-11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen.
Conditioner: Aqua, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Quaternium 91, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour introduces a new way to color hair, as a revolutionary, non-drip foam that covers every strand perfectly, so you are assured of shiny, natural-looking results.
- Quick and easy application, with a unique foam that spreads quickly and easily, flawlessly covering the hard-to-reach hair on the back of your head, roots and hairline.
- Provides ultimate conditioning, with a nourishing, after-color conditioner that seals in color for long-lasting tonal richness, while keeping hair soft and silky.
- Create foam by squeezing bottle.
- Start applying foam at roots.
- Apply a generous amount and massage.
- Leave on for 10-30 minutes.
- Rinse out with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
- Gently massage conditioner into hair to saturate.
- Leave in for 2-5 minutes and rinse.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was hesitant to try foam. I couldn't understand how it could be that much better than the hair dye I was already using. But I had a coupon, so I bought the hair dye in my color (light neutral br… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
How long will the coloring last..But most of the hair coloring that I have been using only last for one week..the climate is hot, makes my hair sweat and probably can be the reason to desolve the hair color. please advise if any hair color can last for a month. Read More
Was this post helpful?