Kelly Van Gogh Luxury Highlighting Kit
- Kelly Van Gogh Luxury Highlighting Kit works beautifully on blondes, brunettes and redheads.
- Patented Keratin Enriched Mica Shine Gel Lightening System allows you to see the results of your highlights as it is processing right before your eyes.
- Blue powder bleach found in many mass market kits and in salons mask results, making it difficult to know when to remove.
- Amino acids, mica shine minerals and keratin proteins strengthen and protect the integrity of the hair as it is being lightened. No more harsh bleach.
- Kit includes
1 oz. Tube of Patented Mica Shine Gel Lightener Crème
2 oz. Bottle of Developer
1 oz. Packet of Booster Powder
Reusable Professional Balayage Highlighting Wand
Professional Reusable Black Gloves
WONDERLUST™ Hair Tonic 1 oz. Bonus
Reusable Professional Nonslip Mixing Bowl
Reusable Professional Mixing Spatula
Two Professional Reusable Hair Clips
- About the brand
Kelly Van Gogh Luxury Highlighting Kit allows you to be in control and can stop the highlighting action when you like the colour just by spraying our patented wonder tonic over the highlights.
Developer (40vol): Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Etidronic Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate.
Booster Powder: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Edta, Ethylhexyl Pelargonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Mica, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Potassium Persulfate, Silica, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Zeolite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum).
Gel Lightener: Water (Aqua), Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Alanine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ppg-26-Buteth- 26, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Peg-40-Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Phenylalanine, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Proline, Propylene Glycol, Serine, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Threonine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Valine, Xanthan Gum.Wonderlust: Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Sodium Citrate, Edta, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Glycerin, Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate, Lysine Hydrochloride, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Glycine, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Arginine, Beta Cyclodextrin, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cystine Bis-Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Thioctic Acid.
1. MIX: Put on those cool looking reusable black gloves. With spatula, mix together until creamy, the entire contents of the tube of mica shine gel lightener, the booster packet and the bottle of developer, into your professional reusable bowl.
2. CLIP: Let the hair around your face fall down and secure the rest of your hair out of the way with your two clips.
These will be the strands you highlight first.
3. DIP: Using the professional balayage highlighting wand, dip the brush into the mixture in your bowl. Twirl and tap
to remove excess.
4. PAINT: Pick out slender strands to highlight and apply product evenly and generously from root to end.
Concentrating around your face and the top layer of your hair will give you the most “bang for your buck.”
5. WATCH: You will see the highlights lighten right before your eyes. If you want certain strands lighter, simply resaturate with the mixture. Timing is anywhere between 5-30 minutes depending on how dark or light your hair is to begin with. Remember, BROWN colour treated hair takes more time and more applications to reach a lighter
result. Please do not try to make your dark brown hair blonde. KELLY VAN GOGH? LUXURY HIGHLIGHTING KIT
is gentle and delivers natural results.
6. STOP: If you like the colour on the strands you highlighted first and want to continue processing the other pieces
you finished last, spray your WONDERLUST? Hair Colour Protecting & Illuminating Tonic over the lightened
strands to stop the lifting action.
7. SHAMPOO AND CONDITION: Rinse well and shampoo and condition with KELLY VAN GOGH? Colour Protecting Caviar Shampoo and Conditioner. Use WONDERLUST? to detangle, add incredible shine and protect your colour before blow-drying.
Kelly Van Gogh is the first private Luxury Hair Colouring System that you can easily do yourself in the comfort of your own home. Kelly's patented caviar and keratin formulas give better than salon results and repairs your hair as it colours leaving it in better condition after colouring than before.