Roux White Bleach is perfect for bleaching dark or resistant hair. Gives the professional the control they need to prevent bleeding and delivers impeccable results.
- Professional speed bleach with hydrolyzed collagen proteins
- Lightens while conditioning
- Into a clean glass dish, pour the required amount of 20 volume hydrogen peroxide
- To this add the proper quantity of Roux White. To measure the proper quantity of Roux White, use the measuring cup enclosed in the canister. Always use 4 oz. of hydrogen peroxide for each two level measuring cupfuls of Roux White.
- Mix with an applicator brush until the powder is completely dissolved and a smooth creamy consistency is attained; then let stand 1-2 minutes to attain proper viscosity.
- Application should begin immediately after mixing.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.