Roux White Bleach is perfect for bleaching dark or resistant hair. Gives the professional the control they need to prevent bleeding and delivers impeccable results.
- Professional speed bleach with hydrolyzed collagen proteins
- Lightens while conditioning
- Into a clean glass dish, pour the required amount of 20 volume hydrogen peroxide
- To this add the proper quantity of Roux White. To measure the proper quantity of Roux White, use the measuring cup enclosed in the canister. Always use 4 oz. of hydrogen peroxide for each two level measuring cupfuls of Roux White.
- Mix with an applicator brush until the powder is completely dissolved and a smooth creamy consistency is attained; then let stand 1-2 minutes to attain proper viscosity.
- Application should begin immediately after mixing.