Meet the foam highlighting cap created just for use with todays fast-changing color technology. The Midnight Weave Cap has all the great benefits of a foamcap - exceptional speed and versatility - and ultimate comfort for the client.
- Comb hair back and place cap on hair. Tie securely.
- Insert hook (not included, use a #10 metal hook for best results) at 45 angle and extract hair through cap where desired.
- Mix chemical to a thick consistency using cream or gel developed. When using liquid (or runny) colors, always use an extender or thickening agent.
- Apply chemical to the hair with comb or applicator brush.
- Cover head loosely with plastic bag if recommended.
- When processing with heat, use low heat settings only.
- When desired color is reached, immediately rinse chemical. Apply shampoo to treated hair and comb out tangles.
- Untie cap and remove gently.
- When toning, use any non-peroxide toner.
- Wash Midnight Weave Cap with shampoo, let dry, and use again.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.