- Fit your California Weave Cap on hair, then tie.
- Use the supplied needle to pull hair through cap.
- Mix powdered frosting bleach to a thick, rich whipped consistency. *
- Apply bleach with brush by pulling hair with pressure to get bleach as close to scalp as possible. Do not saturate cap with bleach.
- Use dryer or heat lamp.
- When proper color is achieved, rinse bleach off hair, put a rinse or conditioner on hair, comb out all tangles, then slowly pull cap off.
- Toning - Apply any non-peroxide toner. (Born Blonde) type.
- Rinse your California Weave Cap off, let dry, then reuse.
* When using tints always use a thicker mix. Use an extender and mix to a whipped thick consistency. Use no more than double strength peroxide.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.