Aqua Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
Dimethicone, Distearyl Ether, Cocamide MIPA, Behenyl Alcohol,
Sodium Chloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Laureth-2, Fragrance
Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Methylparaben, Carbomer, DMDM
Hydantoin, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,
Glucosamine HCI, Glutamic Acid, Oleth-10, Disodium
Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Apricot Kernel
Oil Prunus Armeniaca, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben,
Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex. This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.
- Infuses hair with weightless moisture
- Helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without adding weight
- Leaves hair replenished, light and shiny
- Gently cleanses and provides lightweight moisture
- Leaves hair nourished, airy and shiny
- Apricot Oil helps condition and moisturize the outer cuticle eliminating fly-aways and leaving hair smoother and softer with reflective shine.
- Glucosamine is a lightweight, micro-sized moisturizing ingredient, penetrates the hair to help restore moisture.
- Glycerin provides a thin seal to lock-in and balance hair’s moisture level.
Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather, rinse.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I realized what I was missing when I switched to the Redken shampoo. My hair is fine and thin and this shampoo was not too heavy for my hair. In fact, my hair became more healthy and manageable. I … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.