Aloe vera leaf juice, water, sodium coco sulfate, decyl gluycoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lavender leaf extract, geranium leaf extract, rosemary leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, distearate, olealkonium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, orange peel oil, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sweet almond oil, cranberry extract
Love, Peace & The Planet Eco Awesome Moisturizing Shampoo rehydrates hair and scalp so it feels eco awesome!
- 71% Organic content
- Paraben Free
- No artificial color or synthetic fragrances
- Tube made from 50% recycled material
- Hydrates hair and scalp
- Geranium - helps regulate sebum and is a natural antiseptic to promote healthy scalp with an uplifting aromatherapy fragrance
- Lavender - calming aromatherapy fragrance, natural anti-fungal and moisturizing effects
- Rosemary - stimulates follicles, moisturizes to alleviate dry, flakey scalp and dull hair that features a lively aroma therapy fragrance
- Jojoba Oil - quickly penetrates for deep moisturizing effects, replenishes hair to prevent breakage and add softness and shine
- Aloe Vera - natural antiseptic, healing agent and moisturizing properties, promotes a healthy scalp and soft, shiny hair
- Cranberry Orange Mint scent
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. For best results follow with Love, Peace & The Planet Eco Awesome Moisturizing Conditioner.
Shampooing every other day will save time in the shower which saves water, uses less product and saves your hair from colour loss and the drying effects of over-styling
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
i have tried a lot of products but when I saw this one i was amazed by how soft and how smoother my hair was and my hair is very thick i have a lot of frizzy and volume on my top layers and my bottom … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.