Leonor Greyl Shampooing Moelle de Bambou Shampoo is specifically formulated for long hair with nourishing action for dry ends.
- Formulated with natural active ingredients: wheat derivatives, carrot, silk proteins and bamboo marrow
- Repairs the hair fiber from the very first application
- Works to regenerate the hair, restore instant shine, flexibility and manageability
- Suitable for all hair types prone to dryness and more particularly long hair that become damaged over time, especially on lengths and ends
- Cleanses and conditions saving you considerable time while improving your hair's appearance and beauty
Leonor Greyl, a hair care specialist, reveals her secrets for
obtaining the best results when shampooing.
Step 1: Pre-Shampoo
For beautiful hair shampoo for a minimum of of 5 minutes to gain maximum benefit from the products. Before shampooing, you should gently brush through and untangle your hair.
Step 2: The Shampoo
After brushing as indicated above, wet your hair. Place a small amount (more if hair is long) in the palm of your hand and rub between both hands. Then place your fingers on the scalp and massage lightly in circular motions(lather is minimal). Repeat this operation by adding small amounts of water each time in order to have a good foaming effect. If you wash your hair everyday one application is sufficient, otherwise two applications are required.
Step 3: The Rinse
It is necessary to carefully rinse your hair. Rinse thoroughly and gently with luke warm water. To know if you have sufficiently rinsed, the hair should squeak between your fingers. Finish by rinsing with cold water to activate blood circulation and increase shine
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Leonor Greyl Serum de Soie Sublimateur is a light-weight silk protein serum perfect for styling, detangling, protecting and smoothing frizzies.New Price: