Lenor Greyl Creme Aux Fleurs Dry Scalp Treatment Shampoo is a state of the art washing cream for very dry, color treated and/or frizzy hair.
- Contains natural ingredients specifically selected to increase hair flexibility and provide nourishment for very curly or frizzy hair
- Repairs and regenerates dry and damaged hair
- Makes hair look and feel like silk
- Extremely damaged hair has instantly restored shine, softness and manageability
- Calms scalp itchiness caused by tinting and chemical processing
- Can be used to neutralize dandruff
- Do not wet hair and apply the cream from the roots to the ends.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and then gradually emulsify by adding small amounts of water until obtaining a good lathering effect and rinse thoroughly.
- CREME AUX FLEURS will leave frizzy hair feeling wonderfully supple, while the driest hair will feel nourished and silky smooth.
- It's also ideal to use immediately after color treatments.
- Apply to towel-dried hair and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing. As a result, the color sets better and the scalp's sensitivity is neutralized. The hair looks exceptionally radiant.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Well I cant say that its horrible but its far from being the best and its way too expensive for the results. I found that I had to use a lot on my hair. Good thing is that it melts easily in hair. Hai… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.
Leonor Greyl Algues et Fleurs is a curl enhancing styling spray.New Price:
Leonor Greyl Condition Naturelle Mist is a styling and conditioning spray that works to detangle, add volume and protect hair from the damage induced by blow drying.New Price:
Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel Styling Cream is super nourishing styling cream for very dry hair.New Price: