- Plant extracts rich in essential vitamins and trace elements, such as zinc, which is essential to the repair of scalp and hair
- Chamomile and sage for their soothing effect on the scalp
- Yeast to stimulate natural hair growth
- Wheat proteins to strengthen, fortify and protect
- Naturally-derived foaming agents
Leonor Greyl Bain TS Shampoo is a balancing shampoo for oily scalp and dry ends.
- Special formulation eliminates excess scalp sebum and returns hair to its normal state without damaging it
- Color safe
- Vegetal extracts soothe irritations caused by foaming agents
- Works to sufficiently repair and nourish dry lengths and ends
- Reduce excess perspiration
Leonor Greyl, a hair care specialist, reveals her secrets for
obtaining the best results when shampooing.
Step 1: Pre-Shampoo
For beautiful hair shampoo for a minimum of of 5 minutes to gain maximum benefit from the products. Before shampooing, you should gently brush through and untangle your hair.
Step 2: The Shampoo
After brushing as indicated above, wet your hair. Place a small amount (more if hair is long) in the palm of your hand and rub between both hands. Then place your fingers on the scalp and massage lightly in circular motions (lather is minimal). Repeat this operation by adding small amounts of water each time in order to have a good foaming effect. If you wash your hair everyday one application is sufficient, otherwise two applications are required.
Step 3: The Rinse
It is necessary to carefully rinse your hair. Rinse thoroughly and gently with luke warm water. To know if you have sufficiently rinsed, the hair should squeak between your fingers. Finish by rinsing with cold water to activate blood circulation and increase shine.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
oily scalp, dry-ends? this stuff really has helped. 2 washes every other day and my ends are smooth and my scalp is not as itchy and oily, lots of fullness too. I would even have skin breakouts from … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.
Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme is a beautifying oil that detangles, softens and protects your dry length and ends.New Price:Free Shipping
Leonor Greyl Condition Naturelle Mist is a styling and conditioning spray that works to detangle, add volume and protect hair from the damage induced by blow drying.New Price: