IngredientsWater (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Benzalkonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Polyquaternium-11, Methyl-paraben, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
John Allan's Mint Invigorating Hydrating Conditioner is a pH balanced, moisturizing formula that also works improve hair and scalp health.
- John Allan's Mint Invigorating Hydrating Conditioner is a pH balanced, moisturizing formula that also works improve hair and scalp health.
- Energizing peppermint stimulates the scalp as soy protein and jojoba oil nourish strands.
- Fortifying panthenol helps make your hair more resilient to damage which makes it especially ideal for thinner hair.
- Moisturizes hair with Soy Protein and Jojoba Seed Oil .
- Smoothes and strengthens with Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5).
- Recommended for all hair types; especially effective for fine or thin hair.
After shampooing, massage a liberal amount into hair and scalp. Leave in 3-5 minutes to maximize conditioning or longer for damaged hair. Rinse well.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a good conditioner with a great minty scent, kind of balances out the grapefruit smell if you use it along with the thickening shampoo. I don't use conditioners very often, but this seems… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.