Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ethyl Macadamiate, Maurita Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Orbignya Specoisa Kernel Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract/Extrait DOrge A Deux Rangs, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil/Huile De Colza, Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid. Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol.
Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, touchable.
- Instantly improves dry hair up to 63%, when used as part of our Dry Remedy Moisturizing System
- Deep-Moisture complex penetrates hair to deliver lasting, intense moisture
- Infused with buriti oil, pomegranate and palm-derived conditioners
- Relaxing floral aroma blend with certified organic palmarosa, ylang ylang and rose geranium, plus a hint of vanilla
- Safe for color treated hair
- Product hue may vary due to natural color variations in the buriti oil.
- Not tested on animals
Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse. For best results follow with Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner or Aveda Dry Remedy Treatment Masque.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm using this shampoo since past two weeks. Can say that its better but not that much. I have very dry hair and they are thinning day by day, since I'm using a hair iron. Hair iron made my ha… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.