Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
- Sea Salt - Purifies from all residues
- Sweet Almond Oil - Moisturizes
- Hydrates and soothes the scalp
- Paraben, silicone, and colorant free
- To use as a shampoo, apply the equivalent of one tablespoon on wet hair or after rinsing the color. Delicately massage the whole scalp, add some water, and lather, paying particular attention to the nape of the neck. Rinse thoroughly, then apply a nourishing treatment on lengths and ends according to the needs of your hair.
- Product allows 20 applications.
- About the brand
Purifying, hydrating and soothing shampoo for sensitive or oily scalps.
Scrubs are one of the most effective ways of targeting scalp issues and encouraging hair growth. This grainy paste-like moisturizing shampoo intensively cleanses and rebalances sensitive or oily scalps, and helps relieve post-coloring itchiness or stinging. The main ingredient, Sea Salt, is a natural exfoliant that eliminates impurities and boosts circulation.
Paraben, silicone, and colorant free.
Christophe Robin is the colorist of choice for the world's most celebrated actresses & top models. His line has been designed to respond to the specific needs of hair, damaged by chemical processing.
You May Also Like
#fine hair / #volume
Thanks to its acidic pH (4.9) that seals hair follicles, the Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with rose extracts limits the loss of pigments and helps keep the color brilliant and fresh.New Price:
#dry & damaged / #repairing
The Moisturizing Hair Oil with Lavender provides truly intensive care. It restores the hair’s natural protective lipid layer, and gives the hair perfect elasticity and prevents breakage.New Price:
#damaged hair / #organic
An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience to protect against future damage.New Price: