Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo with Camomile and Cornflower
- Gently eliminates hard water residue, chemical products and silicone
- Naturally lightens
- Renews hair fibers
- Chamomile Extract: Illuminates.
- Cornflower Extract: Contains antioxidant properties.
- Apply a small amount to wet hair. Lather and leave in for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For color-treated, bleached, highlighted, or sensitive hair, we recommend following with the regenerating mask with rare prickly pear seed oil or shade variation care.
- To erase the darkened appearance from artificial color, apply to dry hair, focusing on dark areas. Leave in a few moments, and then continue on to washing, using shampoo throughout the hair.
- About the brand
This shampoo with camomile and cornflower brightens hair color without artificial tones, boosts highlights and has a natural and progressive lightening effect. Revives highlights naturally and gently. Eliminates chemical residue, styling build-up, silicone, and more.
Oxidant, ammonia, paraben, silicone, SLS, and colorant free.
Christophe Robin is the colorist of choice for the world's most celebrated actresses & top models. His line has been designed to respond to the specific needs of hair, damaged by chemical processing.
You May Also Like
#dry & damaged / #repairing
The Moisturizing Hair Oil with Lavender provides truly intensive care. It restores the hair’s natural protective lipid layer, and gives the hair perfect elasticity and prevents breakage.New Price:
#damaged hair / #repairing
Sally Hershberger 24K Golden Touch Nourishing Dry Oil transforms hair to soft, silky perfection. Plush, velvety formula with 24K Pure Gold Elixir penetrates deep into the hair fiber to hydrate, smooth frizz and define style without added weight or greasy residue. Infused with a unique combination of precious oils, goji berry and amber extract to help rejuvenate and repair dull, dry, damaged or color-treated hair with the highest level of protection against UV, heat-styling and color fade.New Price: