Roux Great Feeling Perm Regular
- Roux Great Feeling Perm Regular is a heat activated acid pH perm for normal, resistant and tinted hair
- Free of Alkaline swelling agents so there's no "blasting" the cuticle
- 1 Control Processing Lotion - activated only when dryer is used.
- Produces a perfectly even wave pattern, firm at scalp with no frizz at the porous ends.
- Formulated with Acid pH 6.9 technology
- Humidity and moisture resistant
- Provides natural looking curls while leaving the hair looking and feeling conditioned and extremely manageable
- Provides accurate perm results
- Shampoo hair and thoroughly rinse. Towel blot lightly. Wrap on rods using consistent tension. Do not use lotion or any other wrapping aid. Preheat dryer for a full 5 minutes or longer on hottest setting.
- Unscrew cap of Lotion Bottle Part B. Snip tip off Part A. Squeeze entire contents of Part A into Lotion Bottle Part B. Close with dispenser cap and shake well. Snip tip before applying.
- Apply lotion lightly to each wound rod and then reapply a second time. Use all the lotion. If necessary, apply a third time. There should be a minimum of dripping. Blot excess lotion from scalp, forehead and nape of neck with wet cotton.
- After blotting scalp. place a plastic cap over all wound rods making sure all nape rods are covered. Secure cap at forehead. Pinch the open ends together at the forehead and clip shut. Immediately place client under preheated dryer. Set timer for correct time for client hair conditions (see instruction sheet for recommendations).
- When time is up, check one or two test curls and adjust time as desired. 15 minutes is the maximum recommended processing time.
- When processing time is complete, immediately remove plastic cap. Take client to shampoo bowl. Hair should be rinsed with comfortably hot water using full pressure for a full 2 minutes. Set timer to avoid under-rinsing.
- Remove excess water by thoroughly blotting each rod before neutralizing. Apply cotton around the hairline to avoid dropping, and place client in upright position. Apply Neutralizer to each rod at least twice, making sure all neutralizer is used. Set timer for 5 minutes allowing Neutralizer to remain on the hair for the full time. When the time is up, rinse the rods thoroughly with comfortably hot water.
- Remove rods and rinse lightly again. Style as usual.
- About the brand
Roux Great Feeling Perm Regular is a heat activated acid pH perm for normal, resistant and tinted hair that provides natural looking curls, while leaving the hair looking and feeling conditioned and extremely manageable.
Roux has been creating professional hair care products for the past 70 years.