Philip B. Rejuvenating Oil
- Brush dry hair (and scalp) thoroughly with a boar bristle brush.
- Taking one inch sections, of dry unwashed hair, apply oil
liberally to the point of saturation, (Never apply oil to wet
hair). Work it in with your fingers, concentrating one inch
from the scalp through the ends. (For dry scalp, massage
oil directly onto the scalp, then work through ends.)
Comb through with a fine tooth comb. For additional
benefit, heat oiled hair with a blow dryer for two minutes, or
under a professional dryer for twenty minutes, high heat.
For dry to damaged hair, deep conditioning and / or dry scalp,
leave on for twenty minutes to fifteen hours, as desired.
For Dry Hair: Leave on 20-45 min.
For Dry to Damaged Hair: Leave on 45 min - 2 hrs.
For Deep Conditioning: Leave on 2 hrs - 15 hrs
- Before wetting hair, apply Phillip B. Peppermint and Avocado Shampoo and massage into hair for two to three minutes to release excess oil. Use a small amount of water to lather. Rinse with warm water. Repeat with a light shampoo if necessary.
- Use Phillip B Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse and leave on for a minute. Rinse well.
- Finish with a dash of Phillip B Botanical Detangling Finishing Rinse on the ends. Dry and style as usual. Notice softness, bounce, and shine immediately.
- About the brand
Philip B. Rejuvenating Oil is an intensive hair and scalp treatment that will leave your hair bouncy, healthy, soft, silky, shiny hair from your very first treatment!
This is the Oil that started it all! Philip B. Rejuvenating Oil is a fragrant blend of Carrier and Essential Oils derived from plants, nuts and flowers. It closely replicates the scalps own natural serum, the bodys natural hair food. Philip B. Rejuvenating Oil imparts lipids into dry to damaged hair and scalp. Deep, penetrating & soothing essential oils revive and restore hair's elasticity, resilience, and over-all strength. Define your hair, renewing the depth, vibrance and vitality of your color and texture dissipating the appearance of coarse gray, silver and regrowth.
Back in 1991, celeb hair stylist Philip B. set out to design a lightweight conditioning oil that would nourish hair without leaving the strands heavy or limp. The result was Philip B. Rejuvenating Oil, the first product in became a full hair care collection. The Philip B. collection includes products that have earned award wins from VOGUE, Real Simple, Esquire and Allure.