Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Masque
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter: Restores sheen and softness, improves flexibility and minimizes frizz
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Moisturizes, softens, smoothes, and makes hair more supple
- Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter): Moisturizes, emollient
- Glyceryl Tribehenate / Isostearate / Eicosandioate: Japanese technology derived from Soybean, Coconut and Rapeseed Oils. Provides customized smoothing and moisturization without weight.
- Ideal for dry or dull hair, but good for all types (except super-fine)
- Color compatible
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Masque is an indulgent masque with a trio of tropical butters which bestows intensive moisture, softness, silkiness and gloss.
After washing with Creme de Coco Shampoo, squeeze a generous amount into palm and work through clean, wet hair; leave on for 7-10 minutes (or longer); for added moisture, wrap in a warm towel or sit in the sunshine (you can even leave it in overnight).
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".