Christophe Robin Moisturizing Hair Oil with Lavender
- 97.6% natural oils - Lavender essential oil, palm oil, olive oil, and wheat germ oil.
- Helps to restore elasticity in hair follicles and prevents breakage. Nourishes, moisturizes, and repairs hair.
- Protects hair color from sun damage - SPF6 sunscreen protection.
Paraben, silicone, and colorant free.
- About the brand
The Moisturizing Hair Oil with Lavender provides truly intensive care. It restores the hair’s natural protective lipid layer, and gives the hair perfect elasticity and prevents breakage.
Prepares the hair for coloring and highlighting. Preserves color density and shine. Does not leave the hair greasy after shampooing. Protects the hair from chlorine before swimming. Contains SPF6 sunscreen to protect hair from sun damage.
Before use, run the bottle of Moisturizing Hair Oil with Lavender under hot water to soften it, or rub the product in your hands prior to application.
Apply a small amount to dry hair, on the lengths, ends, and hairline. Brush to evenly distribute the product and help it penetrate.
- For protective care: apply before exposure to the sun, sea, or swimming pool, and before coloring or highlighting.
- As an intensive restorative care: apply to dry hair before shampooing. Leave in for one hour or overnight.
-As an intensive pre-treatment conditioner: before using the Cleansing Mask with Lemon, apply the oil throughout hair, on ends and along the hairline. Leave on for one hour to overnight. The lavender oil has soothing properties which promote a good night’s sleep.
Christophe Robin is the colorist of choice for the world's most celebrated actresses & top models. His line has been designed to respond to the specific needs of hair, damaged by chemical processing.