IngredientsProtein smoothing treatment ingredients: water, cysteine HCL, ethanolamine, sodium bicarbonate, urea, hydroxyethylcelluse, ethanolamine thioglycolate, ppg 1 peg 9 lauryl glycol ether, decyl glucoside, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed keratin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, propylene glycol, etidronic acid, polyquaternium 7, hydrolyzed silk, fragrance.
Neutralizing milk ingredients: water, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, dimethicone, polyquaternium 37, ceteareth 30, cetrimonium chloride, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, dimethicone, hydroxycetyl hydroxyethyl dimonium chloride, 2,6 dicarboxypyridine, ppg 1 trideceth 6.
Smooth N' Shine Keratin Power Hair Tamer Kit is a gentler, more manageable approach to taming your curls and frizz than relaxing.
- Smooth N' Shine Keratin Power Hair Tamer Kit includes application with 2 no-mix steps.
- Keratin 4 + Aloe breakthrough chemistry offers lasting versatility, giving you the Keratin Power to choose whether you want to wear hair styled straight or "wash & go" manageable curls after one use.
- Transforms hair with up to 5x less damage than relaxers.
- Lasts up to 6 weeks on treated growth (or 5 washes).
- This treatment is a gentle, semi-permanent taming product that won't damage hair structure by breaking hair bonds the way other permanent chemical treatments do, and will have a gradual and cumulative effect the more you use it.
- Great for root touch ups (no a root straightener) or taming in between relaxer use.
- Proven suitable to use on previously relaxed hair.
- If you have long or very thick hair, 2 kits may be necessary for one application
Tame: Protein smoothing
treatment, with a breakthrough chemistry of Keratin 4 + Aloe that
smooths and tames the hair while making styling more manageable and
Neutralize: Neutralizing Milk, containing active sealers to complete and preserve the semi-permanent taming effect on treated hair for up 6 weeks (or 5 washes).
Style: Smooth & straight or wash & go curls.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use protective gloves provided while applying product and rinsing the product out of hair.
- Do not use any metallic materials for applying the semi-permanent hair tamer.
- Do a preliminary strand test prior to the semi-permanent hair tamer application.
- Do not apply this product if the strand test results in hair breakage or scalp irritation.
- Do not use on sensitive irritated and damaged scalp.
- Keep product off of scalp and skin area. Contact with scalp or other skin areas can cause skin irritations.
- In case of skin irritation, rinse immediately with water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If products gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not induce vomiting and consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not apply on eye lashes or eyebrows. This product may cause severe eye irritation. Do not apply to facial or body hair. Irritation may occur.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply this product within 2 weeks of applying permanent color, bleach, highlights, perms or relaxers on the same day.
- Do not use on hair that is heavily damaged (breaking, splitting, etc.) due to chemical processes such as bleaching, highlighting or relaxing.
- Do not use anti dandruff products for 1 week after using Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer.
- Avoid possible damage from over processing. Do not exceed time guide.
- For best results, do not wash hair for at least 3 days after application.
- Never store partially used Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer after use. With gloves on, discard unused product by rinsing thoroughly down the drain. Discard in trash.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.