Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetereth-20, Formaldehyde, Cetrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Quaternium-70, Amodimethicone, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Theobroma Caco (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance, (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200)
The Argan Oil, Cocoa Butter and other conditioners will rapidly recover your hair from that damaged dull looking appearance. Hair will become more manageable and relaxed.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- After washing the hair with Rejuvenol Clarifying Shamoo towel dry.
- Blow dry any remaining dampness in the hair.
- Divide the hair into three sections.
- Using gloves and face mask in a ventilated area, starting from the neck, apply the treatment to the hair by brush, using care to not touch the scalp with the product and comb to the ends. Finish the whole head by section.
- Using a vent brush, blow dry the hair completely.
- Divide the hair into three sections again.
- Starting from the neck, with a non-plastic fine tooth comb, part the hair in 1/8 inch parts and flat iron from the root till the end of the hair as needed until it is silky and shiny.
- Allow product to set in hair for one hour.
- Rinse hair off with warm water and towel dry.
- Apply one drop of Rejuvenol Frizz Away throughout damp hair and blow dry.
Warning: Product should be used in a well ventilated area. Keep away from eyes. If product accidentally contacts the eye, wash out immediately for 15 minutes. This product is strictly for professional use only. it contains Formaldehyde and must be avoided by women who are pregnant or breast-feeding. this applies to both professionals and clients alike. Keep out of reach of children.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Share your hair know-how - be the first to rate and review this product.
Ask & Answer
how often do i use this product on my hair!, which i love by the way it made my hair so silky!!!!!!!!!!! Read More
Was this post helpful?