Keratin: A main protein found in hair that contributes to the strength and durability of the hair. Enhances shine and reduces frizz and split ends.
Panthenol: A provitamin (Vitamin B5) known for it's moisturizing properties. It smooths and coats roughened hair surfaces, making them naturally shiny and soft. Also known to improve the condition of the hair and its structure through its repairing effects.
Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: A lightly textured oil that is extracted from the coconut fruit that is best known for its moisturizing components. It locks in moisture and serves as a protective layer for the hair to keep the moisture contained in the hair and scalp. It is known as a softening ingredient and helps prevent protein loss in the hair.
GLOSS Moderne Gloss Extreme is the extreme version of Gloss Lisse. This
formula is intensified for those with more unruly, curly or frizzy tresses
seeking maximized results.
Gloss Extreme revitalizes the hair shaft with essential oils and proteins to impart long-lasting shine and a smoothing effect like no other. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of smooth, shiny, frizz free hair.
This ultra smoothing, super charged formula contains 1.9% methylene glycol.
Signature ingredients, such as essential oils and proteins, help create sleek, smooth strands for celebrity worthy glamour every day. Keratin coats the hair shaft to strengthen the hair and eliminate the annoyance of brittle strands and split-ends.
GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatments are the only low-heat instant glossing formula in the world. It is the most technologically advanced formula that guarantees results without damaging or harming the hair.
- Pre-Treatment Shampoo 4 oz.
- Gloss Extreme Smoothing Treatment 4 oz.
- After-Treatment Masque 4 oz.
Note: The Gloss Moderne Extreme kits do not arrive with instructions. Please see detailed instructions below.
The GLOSS Moderne haircare retail line must be used with the application and maintenance of the professional GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatment. GLOSS Moderne does not guarantee their results and longevity of the treatment if not used in conjunction with the GLOSS Moderne Retail line.
- Lasts up to 12 weeks
- Perfect for all hair types
- Contains 1.9% Methylene glycol
- Great for more unruly, curly or frizzy hair
- Smooths hair and reduces curl
- Keratin strengthens hair
- Panthenol coats strands and smoothes cuticle
- Adds shine
- Reduces frizz and split ends
The GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatment is a professional treatment and should ONLY be administered by a licensed salon professional.
- Pre-Treatment Shampoo - cleanse hair with GLOSS Moderne Pre-Treatment Shampoo formulated to remove all residue and prepare hair for treatment. Repeat as needed until hair is thoroughly clean (shampoo a minimum of 2 to 3 times for best results).
- Towel Dry the Hair - Towel blot hair very well. Hair should be damp.
- Section the Hair - Divide the hair into four sections.
- Apply Gloss Extreme - For 32 oz. bottles, use approximately 2 pumps for shoulder length hair, 4 pumps for medium length hair, and 6 pumps for long or extremely difficult hair. Using one to two inch sections, apply the Gloss Extreme one inch off the scalp. After the product has been evenly distributed, comb through hair very thoroughly, pulling solution from root to end for at least 4-5 minutes.
- Dry the Hair - Blow-dry the hair with good tension using a round or paddle brush until 100% dry. Must perform proper blow-dry for best results (Do NOT simply rough dry as you must use proper tension for maximum results).
- Flat Iron the Hair - Flat iron the hair taking 1 inch sections using a professional flat iron set between 380 - 400 degrees. Pass the flat iron over each section 3-5 times depending on desired results. (3 times to remove the frizz and maintain body, 4 to 5 times for most clients, or 6 to 7 times for the straightest results). Trim hair by "dusting" ends (optional but recommended).
- Rinse the Hair - Rinse hair thoroughly depending on hair length and thickness.
- After-Treatment Masque - Apply GLOSS Moderne After-Treatment Masque. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse.
- High-Gloss Serum - Apply a small amount of GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Serum staring at the ends. Blow-dry and style.
There is no waiting period or downtime after the treatment is performed. Hair may be washed once treatment has been applied to completion. For optimal results avoid salt water and chlorine as this will cause the treatment to strip out quicker from the hair. It is also best to perform the treatment after getting your hair colored, because color will also strip the treatment from the hair.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Shampoo is the quintessential cleanser to protect hair color and extend the life of Keratin Smoothing Treatments.New Price:
GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Conditioner is a super chic conditioner that smoothes frizzy, unruly hair while adding a high-gloss shine.New Price: