The GLOSS Moderne Pre-Treatment Shampoo is the necessary first step towards lustrous hair. This shampoo optimizes the Gloss Treatment by washing away residual build-up, excess oil and any other dirty little secrets in preparation of the next step in the GLOSS Moderne Glossing treatment.
This shampoo strips the hair shaft of all excess grease and external accumulation to bring the hair back to it's most pure and optimal state. Specifically made for those with sensitive skin, it is a non-irritant and still imparts conditioning properties to increase combability while providing intense purification.
What makes this product so quintessentially exceptional is it's ability to provide extreme purging for the hair without leaving the hair unmanageable or stripping it of color. Scented with the signature Coco De Soleil fragrance, the GLOSS Moderne Pre-Treatment Shampoo ensure the hair shaft is rid of all negative build-up while giving the tresses a luxurious and rejuvenating conditioning.
The GLOSS Moderne haircare retail line must be used with the application and maintenance of the professional GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatment. GLOSS Moderne does not guarantee their results and longevity of the treatment if not used in conjunction with the GLOSS Moderne Retail line.
- Necessary first step in GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatment
- Removes build up and excess oil
- Won't strip color from hair
- Signature Coco De Soleil fragrance
- Conditions hair for easy combability
The GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatment is a professional treatment and should ONLY be administered by a licensed salon professional.
- Pre-Treatment Shampoo - cleanse hair with GLOSS Moderne Pre-Treatment Shampoo formulated to remove all residue and prepare hair for treatment. Repeat as needed until hair is thoroughly clean (shampoo a minimum of 2 to 3 times for best results).
- Towel Dry the Hair - Towel blot hair very well. Hair should be damp.
- Section the Hair - Divide the hair into four sections.
- Apply Gloss Lisse - For 32 oz. bottles, use approximately 6 pumps for shoulder length hair and adjust quantity accordingly depending on hair length an texture (VERY important to use enough product). Apply GLOSS Lisse with a tint brush as you would apply color taking 1 inch sections starting at the nape of the neck. Apply 1 inch off the scalp. Distribute product evenly, saturating and combing each section.
- Activate GLOSS Lisse for 20 minutes - Comb through hair very thoroughly using a fine tooth comb, pulling solution from root to end until product is thoroughly distributed and hair is saturated. Allow GLOSS Lisse to activate (process) for 20 minutes. No further combing is necessary, and no heat should be applied.
- Shampoo with GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Shampoo - Thoroughly shampoo hair with the retail GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Shampoo (specifically formulated sulfate-free, sodium chloride-free and paraben-free) and rinse completely.
- Apply After Treatment Masque - Apply GLOSS Moderne After-Treatment Masque. Massage. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse.
- Towel Dry the Hair and Apply GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Serum - Apply a good quantity (dime to quarter sized amount) of GLOSS Moderne High Gloss Serum. Comb and distribute through hair very evenly.
- Dry the Hair - Blow-dry the hair with good tension using a round or paddle brush until 100% dry. Must perform a proper blow-dry for best results (do NOT simply rough dry as you must use proper tension for maximum results).
- Flat Iron the Hair - Flat iron the hair taking 1 inch sections using a professional flat iron set between 380 - 400 degrees. Pass the flat iron over each section 5 - 9 times depending on the desired result. (5 times to remove frizz and maintain curl, 7 times for most clients, or 9 times for maximum smoothing results). Trim hair by "dusting" ends (optimal but recommended).
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
This product is a must when it comes to the GLOSS Moderne Glossing treatment. I tried skipping this step once and my hair definitely did not come out as soft and beautiful as the other times when I i… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.
GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Shampoo is the quintessential cleanser to protect hair color and extend the life of Keratin Smoothing Treatments.New Price:
GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Masque is a superior moisture treatment to smooth, soften and add shine to damaged, frizzy hair.New Price:Free Shipping