The Global Keratin Hair Taming System with JUVEXIN special formulation of proteins and is found exclusively in Global Keratin products. Unlike other keratins, JUVEXIN is non-hydrolyzed, maintaining all of nature's healing power. Laboratory tests reveal that the harsh process of hydrolyzation reduces keratin proteins to inactive fragments that cannot effectively bond to hair or offer rejuvenating effects. This formula is for those clients who want to keep their wave or curl but remove frizz and cut their styling time in half.
- Works on all hair types
- Leaves hair more manageable
- Hair is soft and shiny
- Provides frizz-free, smooth results
- Cuts styling time in half
- Provides long term conditioning and protection
- Lasts up to 5 months between salon treatments
For Professional Use Only.
- We recommend gently shampooing the hair twice with Global Keratin Clarifying Shampoo to remove excess styling products and build-up, and to help open the cuticle.
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture. Detangle the hair with a wide tooth comb or vent brush. Section hair into 3 parts.
- Place a cape and towel around the neck of the client. Wearing gloves, shake the product well before opening and pour 1 oz. of the keratin treatment in an application bowl adjusting amount of product used according to the length and thickness of the hair.
- Start at the nape using 1/4 inch to 1/2 sections, lightly apply the product with applicator brush 1/4 inch away from the scalp, then mid-shaft and then ends.
- Thoroughly massage the product into the hair with your fingertips. Comb through with fine tooth comb for even distribution and to remove excess product.
- Do not over saturate the hair with keratin treatment.
- If hair becomes too dry, moisten with water using a spray bottle
contact with scalp, skin and eyes.
- Make sure the entire hair shaft is completely covered with the keratin treatment.
- Use round brush to blow dry your hair straight. For best results, use a round ion ceramic brush and a blow dryer on medium heat setting. This will help start the sealing process of the cuticle.
- Start blow drying the client's hair at the nape area working your way up until all the hair is 100% dry.
- Always point the blow dryer away from your client's face. Make sure the hair is completely dry before proceeding to the ironing. After this step, the hair will already look beautiful.
- Remove gloves and the towel around neck. For the ironing process you will need a titanium flat iron that reaches 450 Fahrenheit degrees.
- Starting at the nape, create 1/4 inch sections of hair.
- Tap the roots and slowly slide the flat iron from root to ends. Be careful not to burn the scalp and ears.
- For hard to reach areas, use a mini iron that reaches 450 Fahrenheit degrees.
- Continue this process until all of the hair has been ironed. With repeated iron passes over each section, the hair will be sealed with a silky, shiny, straight look.
- Use your professional judgment to determine how many passes are needed with the flat iron.
- DO NOT shampoo hair for 48 hours or restrain hair tightly with a hair accessory or apparel.
- Thermal protectors are part of the Hair Taming System with Juvexin to help prevent hair damage during the ironing. You may lower the temperature of the iron to accommodate any area's of the hair that may have been damaged prior to the keratin treatment.
Note: If client desires to have a color service and a keratin treatment the same day, apply and process the color immediately before applying keratin treatment.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Share your hair know-how - be the first to rate and review this product.
Ask & Answer
is this product has expiry date? Read More
Was this post helpful?
this is just the treatment. very easy to use. the chocolate smell is very good but the formaldehyde does sometimes over powers it when you begin to flat iron. so you need to be in a very ventilated area. the results are excellent. I done four applications 2 on myself and 2 on other people love it Read More
Was this post helpful?
Global Keratin Leave-In Conditioning Cream leaves hair looking healthy, shiny and easy to manage.New Price:
Global Keratin Moisturizing Shampoo fortified with JUVEXIN is a unique patented formulation of proteins which creates a shield over each strand, protecting the hair's natural properties while repairing damage.New Price:
Global Keratin Deep Conditioner is a professional in salon treatment that dramatically protects and restores the hair because of its concentrated dose of JUVEXIN.New Price: