IngredientsWater (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Methyl Hydroxycellulose, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Quaternium-91, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyene Glycol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Sitewide Offers and Discounts cannot be applied to this item.
Melt-down Extreme Repair Mask is a luxurious treatment with our proprietary CR-4 Repair Complex™ – including nutrient-rich Mafura Butter and Kalahari Melon Seed Oil - that envelopes the hair shaft with a cushion-like coating of concentrated fatty acids vital to rebuilding, nourishing and protecting hair.
- A blend of three clinically-proven actives instantly recreates hair's depleted lipid barrier
- Restores the protective layer to promote health and prevent future damage
- Unique melt-down technology pampers hair with a subtle warming sensation as it replenishes moisture
On damp hair, apply from root to tips. Comb through and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse. Use at least 2 times per week.
Tips & Techniques:
- This self-heating deeply hydrating mask supplies loads of moisture and repair to dry, damaged hair especially hair that has been previously colored or straightened. The reparative CR-4 complex rebuilds and restores hair that has lost integrity due to chemical treatments by replacing the lipid barrier in the hair
- On clean, damp hair you can apply this starting at the more damaged ends of the hair and work you way up toward your regrowth being carful not to concentrate too much on the scalp. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse.
- On dry hair you can apply the Curl Recovery Melt-down Mask for a
hydrating reparative warming mask. Once the mask has been on the hair for 10
minutes rinse thoroughly and cleanse the hair with the Ultra Nourishing
Cleansing Oil and follow up with Whipped Curls for extra conditioning.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel by Ouidad blocks out the excess humidity that creates the frizz and flyaways that can shorten the life of your look.New Price:
Ouidad Tress Effects Styling Gel is a versatile styling aid that works with your hair's own inner "memory" to provide a superior, natural-looking hold.New Price: