Aloe vera leaf juice, polymide-1, copolymer, sodium polycrylate,
sunflower seed oil, water, green tea leaf, chamomile extract,
pomegrante extract, beet root extract, nettle extract, blue gum
leaf oil, lemongrass leaf oil, lemon peel oil, mountain peel fruit
oil, lavender oil, rosemary leaf oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein,
dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, phenoxyethanol, glycerin,
panthenol, citric acid, disodium edta, limonene, citral, linalool
Love, Peace & The Planet Freak of Nature Volumizer & Thickener adds volume and thickness with a clean feel. Go green and look good doing it!
- Paraben Free
- No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances
- Bottle made from 50% recycled material
- 85% organic content
- Adds strength and elasticity
- Provides a light, workable hold
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - rich anti-oxidant to protect from color loss and environmental damage
- Aloe Vera - natural antiseptic, healing agent and moisturizing properties, promotes a healthy scalp and soft, shiny hair
- Nettle Extract - stimulates circulation, high in Vitamins A & E, nourishing effects and enhances shine
- Chamomile - soothing aromatherapy fragrance, offers anti-irritant benefits for a healthy scalp
- Lavender - calming aromatherapy fragrance, natural anti-fungal and moisturizing effects
For fine textured hair, apply to damp hair and style as desired for a fuller look. For use as a thickening texturizer, apply to dry layers.
When its time to replace a light bulb make sure you use a CFL (compact florescent light bulb), they use 75% less energy = you can check out your fantastic hair in the mirror longer!!
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
my hair is SO fine and thin and also long and kind of oily. every time i got out of the shower i would usually put products in and blowdry my hair upside down but it would ALWAYS fall flat shortly aft… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.