Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment Starter Kit
Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long
Treatment: Purified Water, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium
Cocoyl Amino Acids (Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Alanine,
Glycine), Biformyl, Potassium Dimethicone PEG-7 Panthenyl
Phosphate, Keratin, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate / Styrene Sulfonate
Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth 4,
Laureth-23, Hydrolyzed Keratin.
Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocoamidopropyl Betain, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 150 Distearate, Keratin, Panthanol, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance, Polysilicone-15, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone.
Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters Wax, Amodimethicone, Keratin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysilicone-15, Fragrance, Trideceth-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone.
Liquid Keratin Leave-In Conditioner: Water, Propylene Gylcol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Keratin, Panthanol, Aloe, Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclomethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Polysilicone-15, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone.
Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment Starter Kit is
a long-lasting, patented, at-home keratin treatment kit that makes frizzy,
coarse or curly hair straight, shiny and extremely manageable.
The process is transformative. Reviewers rave that their hair is completely changed – absolutely straight and frizz-free.
The key ingredient in this treatment is keratin, a protein found naturally in your hair. This treatment doesn’t simply cover-up frizz or weigh down curls, it actually repairs hair – infusing keratin into imperfections in the shaft, which causes hair to calm, lay straight, shine and feel silky rather than rough.
Results can last for up to 6 weeks.
* 4 oz. Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth & Long Treatment
* 1.7 oz. Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo
* 1.7 oz. Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Conditioner
* 1.7 oz. Liquid Keratin Leave in Conditioner
For more information about keratin, check out our All About Keratin guide in Hair 101.
- The first at-home alternative to expensive salon keratin treatments
- Works in 60 minutes
- Delivers extremely smooth hair
- Strengthens and repairs
- Adds shine
- Moisturizes and soften.
- Lasts for up to 6 weeks
- Makes hair manageable
- Severely reduces styling time
- Effective and safe
- Formaldehyde free
- Adds shine
- Fortified with heat protection
NOTE: Following each step closely is important for achieving optimal
1. Assemble the following items for applying the Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment. (Not all tools are included in the set.)
- Directions (provided)
- Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo (provided)
- Towel for drying your hair
- Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment (provided)
- Fine tooth comb
- Round or paddle brush
- Hair dryer
- Flat iron (that reaches at least 450 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Prepare your hair for the treatment.
- Wash your hair very well using the Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not use conditioner
- Towel-dry hair
3. Apply the Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment in three easy steps.
Step 1: Saturate.
- Spray on the Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment.
- Separate your hair into small, manageable sections.
- Shake the treatment bottle well and spray treatment on each section, completely saturating hair.
- Pull bangs and hair around your face back to spray away from face. Comb treatment through hair, from the roots to the ends.
Step 2: Penetrate.
- Allow the Liquid Keratin Treatment to penetrate your hair for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Activate.
- Blow-dry your hair straight using a round or paddle brush. Make sure to completely dry your hair.
- Then, flat iron very (very) small sections with your flat iron turned up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This seals the keratin treatment into hair shafts. There is thermal protection in the treatment to protect your hair from heat damage, but it’s still very important to use caution. Always keep the flat iron moving, proceed slowly and avoid ironing over the same section too many times.
4. Allow Liquid Keratin Treatment to sit on your hair for 48 hours.
- It’s very important to keep your hair completely dry and straight for 48 hours.
- Any kinks or curls (from humidity, rain or sweat) should be flat ironed out. Do not use pins or clips in your hair during this time.
- After 48 hours, wash your hair with the Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo.
- Condition with Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Conditioner. Allow the conditioner to sit for 1-2 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- NOTE: It’s very important to use keratin-conscious aftercare products. They are specially formulated to work with the treatment – enhancing the effects and extending the life. Non-keratin aftercare products (shampoos, conditioners or styling) may cause your keratin treatment to fade more quickly.
6. Apply Liquid Keratin Filling Leave-In Conditioner
- Towel dry your hair and apply the Liquid Keratin Leave-In Conditioner. This product coats your hair and fills in the hair follicles to condition and moisturize.
7. Style your new, straight, shiny hair.
8. Smile because your hair will be polished and manageable for weeks.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Considering I was paying this much for relaxers that damage my hair, I say this product is a great use of my hard earned money. It made my hair much more easier to straighten and it's straighter.… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
I am an Africa American female with course kinky damage hair that is very difficult to come throughout. Would be better to get the relaxer and how long does it last? are the instructions easy to do it myself. I would like my hair to have soft manageable curls what are some of the products that I would need to purchase? Read More
Was this post helpful?