Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme is a beautifying oil that detangles, softens and protects your dry length and ends.
- Pre-shampoo treatment formulated with botanical oils that help detangle and nourish your hair
- Waterproof and contains UVA/UVB filter to protect hair from the harmful effects of the sun, chlorinated water and seawater
- Softens hair, increases shine and makes styling easy
- Protects from coloring and relaxers
- Perfect blend to protect and restore damaged length and ends as well as your color
Pour a small amount (dime size) in your hands. Using your fingers brush through your dry length and ends. For optimal distribution, brush hair with a natural bristle brush. Use more if needed. Leave oil on your hair for up to 10 minutes or all night for a deep conditioning treatment. Wash out with a shampoo or treatment suitable for your hair type. This oil prolongs the life of your color and provides superior protection against the damaging effects of sun, seawater and chlorinated pool water. Reapply after three or four immersions in water.
* Please note this product will solidify (look like it has little beads inside the bottle). Â Because of the composition of this product, it will look like that from time to time, mostly when it is "in-between" a solid and a liquid form. Run the product under warm water - it should liquify completely. You just need to get a small amount (about a capful) of the Palme Oil out. Rub it between your palms, and apply to your length and ends (on dry hair). You can leave it on for 5-10 minutes, or longer! Its really perfect for a beach vacation. Apply it to your hair in the morning, and leave it on throughout the day (be sure your scalp is protected as well). It has natural UVA/UVB filters, and will protect, nourish and add shine to your hair.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.