Water, Propylene Carbonate, Alcohol Denat, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Malic Acid, Tourmaline Citrine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, TEA-Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica , Ext. Violet 2.
Every hair color shade, whether natural, highlighted, or color-treated, can experience a clear, dazzling shine every day with John Frieda Clear Shine Luminous Color Glaze.
- Clear Shine patented formula is versatile enough to include in your everyday morning routine or as a once-a-week shine surge treatment
- Contains shine enhancers and light enhancers to enliven any hair color, providing that "right from the salon" look and feel
- Dramatically improves hair texture for silky smoothness and supple, luxurious texture without ever damaging the hair strand
- Shine and color results intensify over time
- Ammonia, dye, and peroxide-free; will not change hair color
- Can be used in correlation with any color-enhancing shade of Luminous Color Glaze to add a hint of color
For Daily Use: Start with any John Frieda Collection shampoo and conditioner. Squeeze excess water out of hair. While still in the shower, smooth glaze through wet hair using only enough product to cover hair evenly from root to tip. Leave on for at least three minutes and rinse. Style as usual.
For Weekly Treatment: Apply to dry, unwashed hair. Saturate hair completely and pile loosely on top of your head. Wash hands thoroughly with soap to remove excess product. Leave on for 20 minutes. When time is up, rinse out and shampoo, condition, and style as usual.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Abosutely amazing! This makes your hair super soft and feels like each strand of hair has a smooth protective layer over it. The first day I overdid the product in a three minute session. I put too mu… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.