Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Ceteareth -20, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfume (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hydrolyzed Silk
CHI Nourish Intense Silk Masque for Coarse Hair is an intensive treatment to replenish dry and damaged hair. The unique Hydrasilk Complex delivers deep, intensive nourishment to thick, coarse hair without weighing it down. Essential ingredients and emollients nourish and replenish dry, damaged hair while adding softness, shine, and incredible body.
- Developed for coarse, dry hair
- HydraSilk Complex recharges hair with hydrating moisture
- Maintains and helps preserve hair color
- Nutrients repair dry, damaged hair
- Delivers deep, intensive nourishment to thick, coarse hair without weighing it down
- Essential ingredients and emollients nourish and replenish dry, damaged hair
- Leaves hair healthy looking and feeling silky soft with incredible body and shine
- Moisturizes and softens coarse textured hair
After shampooing with CHI Hydrating Silk Hair Bath, apply a generous amount of CHI Nourish Intense Coarse Silk Masque. Gently massage and work evenly throughout the hair. Leave on for 5 minutes, apply a little warm water, emulsify and rinse.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stuff actually did leave my hair feeling good. We have hard water here and my hair normally feels like straw when im done washing and conditioning but this time I washed it with the CHI nourish s… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.