- Ascophyllum Nudosum Extract: Moisturizing; adds elasticity, softness, luster, body while reduces flyaways
- Arachidonic Acid (Component of Vitamin F): Strengthens hair
- Biotin (Vitamin H): Strengthens hair follicle
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract: Conditions hair
- Linoleic Acid (Components of Vitamin F): Strengthens hair
- Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract: Provides hair with shine and manageability
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): Gives hair a sheen and glossy look while improving elasticity and flexibility
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Scalp stimulant
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that conditions and protects hair
Bumble and bumble Prep Spray is full of herbs and vitamins that condition hair and soothe the scalp. This rich elixir smoothes away tangles and prepares hair for any style. Great for chemically-treated hair and natural looks.
- Nutrient-rich detangler reveals texture, enhances the performance of styling products
- Quickly re-freshens already styled hair without weighing it down
- Best for virgin (uncolored), ultra-fine, limp, relatively healthy hair
- Instantly detangles, nourishes, and strengthens hair
- Contains a rich mixture of algae, kelp, herbs and vitamins A, H, and F
- Its invisible, lightweight and oil-free
- Makes a great cutting lotion
For use when hair is damp to detangle and prepare hair for styling; anytime to dampen and reactivate products already in hair. Spray liberally and evenly (it's impossible to use too much) on damp hair and work through.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I am a person who has thick hair that has some natural wave to it, however the waves are not even so my type of hair can be very difficult to style. My hair is also very frizzy, esp. If I want to let … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.