Redken Blown Away 5 oz.
- Unique textured gel that delivers easier blow drying and heat-protection
- Leaves hair with all day style memory and all day frizz control
- New jelly-like texture infuses hair with natural shine
- Optimizes results from your blow dryer and leaves hair with all day style memory and all day frizz-control
- Heat-Endure Technology, with ceramides and conditioning agents, provides stress-free blow drying
- Formula helps protect hair from thermal and mechanical damage
- About the brand
Redken Blown Away is a protective blow dry gel.
Aqua/Water, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Pentasodium Pentrate, Quaternium-87, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Xylose, Linalool, Cinnamyl Alcohol Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carcoxaldehyde, Benzl Alcohol, Hexl Cinnamal, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropianate, Octylacrylamide, Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoris Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA
Apply desired amount to damp hair. Blow dry section by section. Use round brush at the roots for increased volume.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.