It's not a wax, not a paste and not a creme, but a midweight moulding compound that's a combination of all three (and a miracle of modern technology).
- Paste/wax hybrid that separates piecey styles and holds firm to more demanding ones
- Wont overwhelm fine hair
- Perfect for highly textural cuts
- Lets you mould and re-mould hair as desired and required
- Imparts form, structure, texture, flexibility and a matte finish
- Synthesizes the malleable feel of natural waxes with the structural integrity of microfiber-reinforced polymers
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, use on dry hair to style. Spread a dime-size dab or two onto palms and work through barely damp or dry hair with fingers and style; work quickly and try not to overwork; spray down with Bumble and bumble Styling Lotion (or Bumble and bumble Shine) to rework or to cut hold.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pros: A little goes a long way. Cost per day is excellent.Cons: Need to apply properly - else - white gunk in your hair.The Bottom Line: If you need a product that provides a long term, strong, clean … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.
Bumble and bumble Shine is a lightweight spray that will create brilliant glimmer, sleek texture and sultry movement in your hair.Learn More