- Microcrystalline Wax: Holds styling structure while providing firmness
- Beeswax (Cera Alba): Provides moisture balance
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Gives hair conditioning and adds sheen
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Scalp conditioning
- Lanolin: Makes hair shiny
- Lanolin Wax (Lanolin Cera): Conditions while adding moisture to hair
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: Gives hair gloss and sheen
Bumble and bumble Sumo wax is an established hard wax for today's styles. It provides a strong and flexible hold, especially for short fine hair.
- A traditional hard wax for modern cuts
- Provides strong (yet flexible) hold
- Gives a textural effect and definition of style detail
- Won't overwhelm finer hair types
- Great for all hair types
- Especially natural for short hair
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, use on dry hair to style. Spread a dime-size dab or two onto palms, rub briskly together to warm and soften, or heat by holding a blow-dryer to the mouth of the jar and skimming the top layer. Evenly coat fingers and hands and lightly spread through hair.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
The best tool for creating volume, taming fly aways, and creating a very healthy look on over processed blonde hair.Great for creating a separated finishing look.Once you try it, you cant do anything … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.