- Dimethicone Copolyol: Reduces flyaways, provides smoothing effect
- Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer: Holds style and improves curl retention
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Balances moisture while promoting healthy hair
- VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer: Gives hair hold, body and shine
Bumble and bumble Holding Spray is a workable hair spray that locks in the shape, but lets the hair move.
- Great to use with curling tongs or straightening irons
- Protects from thermal damage
- Wont dull, flake or cause build up
- Mist it onto a finished style to hold shape and tame strays
- Offers fairly firm (yet flexible, workable, brushable) control
- Recommended for all hair types
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, during styling; excellent for use with curling tongs, flat irons and the like. Hold about 10 inches away from hair and spritz in fluid, even strokes; when using with heat tools, separate hair into sections and mist each one just prior to contact.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I straighten my hair and then curl my hair with a curling iron, squirt some of this magic bumble and bumble on and I'm good to go for 12 plus hours. After I spray my hair, I pin it with bobbi pen… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.