Infused with a gentle blend of organic extracts derived from Green Tea and other nutritive botanicals, this exclusive formula awakens the senses while penetrating deep into the hair shaft. Formulated with special ingredients that deeply moisturize and repair dry and damaged hair from within back to its natural shine and elasticity while removing unwanted build up and impurities.
The natural benefits of Green Tea extract are infused into this exclusive formula that not only cleanses but rejuvenates and purifies hair and scalp by delicately removing damaging impurities and build up. With Green Tea extract and enriched with mint essence, Theorie conditioner will soothe and calm damaged cuticles transforming hair into silky soft locks with energizing movement.
- Best for damaged or color treated hair
- Moisturize and repairs damaged hair
- Removes build up and impurities
- Adds natural shine and elasticity
- Rejuvenates and purifies scalp
- Soothes damaged cuticles
- Hair is left silky and soft
- Sodium, chloride, sulfate, phosphate and paraben free
- Made with organic ingredients
- Safe for normal, color and keratin treated hair
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Laureth Sulfate
- GMP and FDA certified
- No Mineral oil, parafiin oil or vaseline
- No propylene glycol
- Does not contain Cocamide DEA
Apply an ample amount of conditioner to wet, shampooed hair, gently massaging scalp, roots and hair with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
Hair type: long wavy, thick, partly bleached and dyed.
I used to always use Aveda shampoo, then to save money I stopped bleaching and coloring my hair and switched to Herbal essence. About 18… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.