IngredientsWater (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol. Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, Oryzanol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbylpalmitate, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Easily detangles while preparing hair for curvy waves
- Contains Supreme Wave-Enhancing Complex to create voluptuous curves
- Formulated for color-treated hair
- African Baobab Tree extract; a natural bio-polymer detangles and moisturizes hair
- Quaternized Honey; naturally hydrates, coats and soothes, to enhance waves and control frizz
- Brown Algae extract; provides a moisture seal around hair shaft to protect from frizz while hydrating hair
After cleansing with Sally Hershberger Shampoo for Wavy Hair . Apply evenly through damp hair, rinse thoroughly.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm really happy with how well the shampoo and conditioner are working for me. They've added volume and texture to my hair and even when I don't have time to style it now, it looks pretty decent. The … Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.
Sally Hershberger Finishing Cream for Wavy Hair is what Sally Hershberger - Hollywood's most requested stylist uses to add a flawless finish!New Price:Ships on Apr 21, 2014