IngredientsDeionized Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Parfum, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Butter), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Leaf), Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40, Yellow 5.
Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner is an exclusive blend of antioxidant rich cocoa nut oil along with lush keratin proteins to strengthen and soften the hair, while organic avocado oil and cocoa butter smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses, adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.
- It's an amazing keratin therapy originating from the Amazon rainforest.
- This rich formula of Brazilian cocoa nut oil and keratin proteins to smooth and strengthen your curly or wavy tresses.
- Transform your hair into silky smooth locks with this exclusive blend of organic cocoa nut oil, rich keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter.
- Organix bottles are eco-friendly, manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin. All labels are printed utilizing environmental inks and compostable label film made from annually renewable resource corn, not from petrochemicals.
- Sulfate & sodium free.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- Not tested on animals.
After shampooing, with Organix Shampoo, apply Organix Conditioner generously to hair, working through ends. Wait 3-5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. For best results, use in conjunction with other Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy products.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Keratin Complex Care Shampoo was developed as an after-care shampoo to compliment the Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment for damaged hair. The newest and most exciting answer to the controversial Brazilian hair straightening systemNew Price: