- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) helps protect hair against free radical damage caused by exposure to the sun and air
- EDTA is a chelating agent that helps lift minerals
- Vitamin E Acetate helps protect hair against free radical damage, moisturizes hair and scalp tissue
- Panthenol penetrates the hair shaft to protect hairs strength and moisture
- Botanical extracts provide therapeutic benefit to hair and
Helps prevent build-up of pool or spa chemicals (chlorine, bromine) and hard water minerals (copper, calcium, and magnesium) while providing ultimate conditioning of hair and scalp. Helps prevent green hair caused by copper. Leaves hair silky soft, manageable, full of shine and free of minerals.
Who Needs It:
Swimmers and spa users exposing their hair to pool or spa chemicals and minerals that can attach on to the hair and scalp and cause dryness, lack of body, damage, discoloration, hair loss, flaky, itchy scalp, and the inability for chemical services to properly process.
Shampoo, rinse, and squeeze excess water from hair. Distribute Malibu 2000 Swimmers Action Conditioner evenly and massage throughout hair. Leave on for at least one minute. The longer the exposure, the greater the benefits. Rinse with cool water and style as usual.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have two blonde daughters who swim 2-3 days a week and I find that this conditoner keeps their hair from turning green, smells great, isn't over powering and conditions their hair well. Read More
Was this post helpful?