Aloe vera leaf juice, glycerin, shea butter, sweet almond oil,
bergamot fruit oil, grapefruit peel oil, rosemary leaf oil, water,
olive fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil, chamomile,
hibiscus flower extract, button mushroom stem extract, horseradish
root extract, wheat amino acids, rice amino acids, stearyl alcohol,
phenoxyethanol, caprylic/acid, panthenol, peg-17 dimethicone,
cetromonium methosulfate, polyquaternium, citric acid. limonene,
linalool, ethyl acetate, heliotropine, vanillin
Love, Peace & The Planet Let It Be Leave-In Conditioner will rescue your hair from despair with nourishment and shine. Get on the green scene and Let It Be!
- Paraben Free
- No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances
- Bottle made from 50% recycled material
- 88% organic content
- Shea Butter - excellent moisturizing and conditioning benefits, rich with natural fatty acids and other nutrients
- Sweet Almond Oil - strong emollient with natural fatty acids which adds moisture for soft, supple hair and a conditioned scalp
- Wheat & Rice Amino Acids Ã¢Â?Â? penetrate hair to help to increase moisture retention, strengthens and promotes a glossy finish
- Hibiscus Ã¢Â?Â? anti-inflammatory, astringent and anti free radical properties work to restore hairÃ¢Â?Â?s natural barrier
- Chamomile - soothing aromatherapy fragrance, offers anti-irritant benefits for a healthy scalp
Apply sparingly to hair after shampoo. Rub and massage deep into the ends of hair. Do not rinse out.
Dry hair well with a towel before applying product, you'll use less product since it won't become diluted like it would in wet hair.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was on the search for a new organic leave in conditioner. While this is not completely organic it works wonderfully in my 4B hair. It smells heavenly and the rosemary mint really gives you a nice… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.