SoCozy Boing Curl Shampoo
- Plum seed oil: seals and bonds damaged cuticles
- Watermelon seed oil: gives hair a natural shine and helps sooth an itchy scalp
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract: moisturizes and soothes hair and scalp
- Arnica flower extract: helps stimulate hair growth and nourishes scalp
- Hydrolyzed keratin: leaves a protective barrier on the hair, while increasing hair strength and minimizing damages caused over time
- Olive oil: gives hair a silky feel and increases elasticity to reduce breakage
- About the brand
Calling Curly Q's! SoCozy's Curl Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that removes dirt and buildup while reinforcing and preserving curls’ natural moisture balance. This ultra-hydrating cleanser was formulated to reduce breakage and improve elasticity - won’t strip away moisture or natural oils.
Sweet-Crème scent features creamy vanilla, orange blossoms, and honey.
SoCozy is also SoSafe! Free of parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates, phthalates, propylene glycol. Free of gluten, wheat and nuts allergens.
Apply a swirl of mousse evenly to towel dried hair, then rake through with fingers from root to end. To define curls, scrunch mousse throughout hair. For extra volume, apply directly to roots and style. For smooth, all day hold, use it before you blow dry.
Managing kids is one thing, managing their hair is another. Tangles, frizzies, flyaways and bedhead—the challenges of kids’ hair have finally met their match. With specially developed salon-quality formulas that boast multi-functional use, parents now have a go-to that gets the job done quickly with great results every time: SoCozy.