Roux Anti-Aging Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner
- Roux Anti-Aging Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner is corrective care for porous, age-weakened hair.
- Studies show users have 85% stronger hair.
- Adds a barrier of protection to achieve predictable results prior to chemical service.
- Equalizes porosity and returns hair to a balanced state for increased smoothness and vibrancy.
- Formula is enriched with keratin and anti-oxidant vitamins closes the cuticle with a pH of 4.5 to rebuild a barrier of protection and achieve predictable results prior to chemical service.
- Instant Vitality Complex works to infuse moisture, add manageability and a luminous shine.
- Used daily, it repairs porous hair and keeps damaged hair healthier and revitalized for more beautiful, younger-looking hair from the inside out.
- About the brand
Roux Anti-Aging Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner equalizes porosity and returns hair to a balanced state for increased smoothness and vibrancy.
Aqua (Water) (Eau), Propylene Glycol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Oleyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Keratin Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Biotin, Linolenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Inositol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica
For daily use: Apply to damp hair, leave in hair for 30 seconds, then rinse.
For added protection after bleaching: Apply to shaft and ends of hair, then rinse.
For extra conditioning after relaxer service: Shampoo with a neutralizing shampoo and follow with Anti-Aging Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner.
To prevent unevenness of hair color: Apply to shaft and ends after applying color to new growth to shield the porous areas. When processing is completed in the regrowth, pull the color through to the ends.
To use with Perms:
For hot perms: Apply as a pre-wrap instead of using water.
For cold perms: Apply to shaft and ends of hair. Then wrap with rods and apply lotion.
Roux has been creating professional hair care products for the past 70 years.